Friday, July 24, 2009

Overdose

First off, I am not sure why I am in a writing mood. But I am going to keep going while I am feeling like this. Cause my writing comes in spells, I know it sounds crazy but it is true.

I am listening to Overdose by Jamie Foxx. He is saying that he almost killed himself over a woman, by overdosing on drugs. But does being in love hurts that bad, that you will hurt yourself. Yes, it does hurt that bad. I mean would you hurt yourself because you lost the one you love. Even though you tried to do everything in your power to save your relationship. Well ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you don't hurt yourself because your heart got broken. Put all your time and energy into repairing your heart, focus on you and I promise you everything will be alright. We all had our hearts broken at some point in our life and we are in the process of healing.

Give it to the Lord, and he will take away your heartache.

I am not an expert on relationships, but I am just speaking on what I see going on. They show things about people going through bad breakups, where they hurt themselves or the ones they love. So before you even have to go through this leave the relationship, cause it is not worth losing your life over someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment